Monday, April 18, 2011

John Hillman in a Car

OK, here's what I'm going to do this year for Summer Posting Time, or perhaps I should call it Blogger Saving Time. Last summer I did wildflowers on my off days, but I've already gotten most of those (the woods are full of reruns these days), and as for mushrooms, it takes as long to find and identify a specimen as it does to research and write a history post. So during this busy season, sometimes I'm just going to take photos that I've found at the Hobart Historical Society Museum (or elsewhere), and slap them up here with minimal or no research.

And so, without further ado, I present to you John Hillman in a car.

Hillmanauto
(Click on image to enlarge)
Image courtesy of the Hobart Historical Society.


Nice car!

According to the caption, that's his wife behind him and his son beside him. No date.



Hey, it could be worse, I could be slapping up photos of all the tree stumps I have to dig out of the ground.

No comments: