Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Procrastination Blossoms (Random Pointless Photos)

I thought I had to clean the house, until I remembered I could just go outside and photograph some random blossoms …

Chicory blossom.

Chicory blossom
(Click on images to enlarge)

Zucchini blossom, already fruiting.

Zucchini blossom

Last summer I baked about 20 loaves of lemon-ginger zucchini bread and froze them. I'm down to my last four loaves.

Radish blossoms.

Radish blossom

I don't like radishes, but I grow them in my garden because I read on the internet that cucumber beetles may find them repellant. And if it's on the internet, it must be true.

Cucumber blossoms, one already fruiting.

Cucumber blossoms

Green pepper blossom.

Green pepper blossom

Ugly little thing, isn't it?

Tomato blossoms.

Tomato blossom

Homegrown tomatoes: better than chocolate.

No comments: