Sunday, February 16, 2014

Housekeeping Hiatus

I thought I could keep up with daily posts and do the code-fixing in my spare time. I was wrong. It's got to be done, so I've just got to take the time to do it. Maybe I'll be able to post once in a while. Crocodile.


2/17/2014 update: I know a lot of the image previews are just error messages now ("This image or video is currently unavailable"). You should be able to view the full-sized image by clicking on the broken preview. This will eventually get fixed.

I apologize for disrupting the Ainsworth experience for my readers (all six of you).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate all of your hard work. Your blog brings happiness to my day, EVERY day. Thank you so much. I will stay with you while you work on this computer problem. Bless you.
Debbie Allendorf Maxwell

Ainsworthiana said...

Thank you. Long-time readers like you have a special place in my heart!

Janice said...

I leaving to visit my brother who retired to Florida (class of '69). I plan on showing him your great blog. I think he's gonna love it. I've sent him the link but I think he'll enjoy more with someone who remembers Hobart/Ainsworth like he does.

Ainsworthiana said...

Is he the one who just wanted to get out of this hick town? :D