Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Anti-Bloggers (Random Pointless Photos)

Here's why it's so hard for me to get anything done lately!

Wrecking Crew
(Click on images to enlarge)

The Wrecking Crew: in front, Hypotenuse (left) and Circle (right); in back, Not Circle. I had to put these goofs in a box to get them to stay together long enough for me to get a picture.

Last weekend all four kittens (and I) got sick. This past week I have had to put antibiotics down four little gullets and eyedrops in eight little eyes, twice a day, in addition to all the feeding and cleaning. Three of the kittens seem to have mostly returned to health.

Here's the one that's not doing so well — Tangent, the runt of the litter.

Tangent

She is not recovering from her illness, or thriving in general, as well as her siblings. She's so tiny and fragile I have to keep her in a separate basket because the Wrecking Crew plays too rough. The vet has warned me that this might be a case of "fading kitten syndrome."

As if the foster kittens weren't enough trouble, I now have a new permanent addition to the family.

Buddy in his bed

His name is Buddy. He is a little mutt, about five months old. He was abandoned (thrown out of a car) in Hammond, Indiana. A friend rescued him and took him home, but couldn't keep him because he was terrorizing her cats. Now he's terrorizing Robby. Anyway, I have to spend a lot of time playing with him so he'll be happy in his new home.

Here's Robby and Buddy playing.

Action 5

2 comments:

Janice said...

Two doggies! I always like to have a couple of dogs at a time but mine are small. Two new untrained dogs at once--what a challenge! (I won't mention the kitties except to say I hope Tangent gets better.)

Ainsworthiana said...

Yes, things are pretty hectic around here. I'm doing all I can for Tangent, and she seems to be getting a little stronger.