Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Accursed Articles of Toilette

Photos taken inside the Hobart Historical Society museum.

Folks, I have been trying for months to photograph this nice little arrangement of personal grooming tools, and every darn picture I take turns out out-of-focus! Here's my latest:

Toilet articles
(Click on images to enlarge)

Obviously one of these articles is haunted and its previous owner does not want me displaying how he/she made himself/herself beautiful.

The haunted article isn't this ornate brush, since I was able to take a clear shot of it. If only I knew what it was. It doesn't look like your typical shaving brush, and it doesn't look stiff enough to brush lint off your clothes. Perhaps some lady liked to lay on the face-paint generously.

Ornate brush

No comments: